Registration have been closed until further notice
To Register you would need the following:
- Completed Player Registration Form
- Completed SLFA Registration Form
- Certified Copy of Player's Birth Certificate / ID Document or Passport
- Copy of Parent's ID/Passport
- 2 x Colour ID Photos
- Clearance Certificate (if you played for another club)
- Registration Fee
Mini Mite R800 per season
U6 - U12 R1600 per season
U13 - U17 R1800 per season
U19 (Colts) R1800 per season
Seniors R1800 per season
Veterans R1000 per season
Ladies R1000 per season
No Pay, No Play
Fees will cover the following:
- New Kit (Shirt, Shorts & Socks)
- Coaching & Training facilities
- SLFA Registration
100% of the fees are due and payable on registration. End March '20
code of conduct
Please download and read the following documents:
Players Code of Conduct
Parents Code of Conduct
Non playing Parents / Family / Friends are welcome to become members of Linhill and have access to the Club facilities.
- The fee is R200 per year.
- Registration is subject to committee approval.
- Registration forms are available from the Committee
Players will be registered with the Southern Local Football Association (member of SAFA) and receive a membership card.
Please note: No Pay => No Card => No Play
Linhill uses the guidelines provided by the Southern Local Football Association (member of SAFA) when placing players into teams.
The age group of the team is determined by the age your child will be in 2020. (01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)
eg. If you child turns 10 in 2020, he will play in the U10 age group.
Financial assistance for disadvantaged players
Please contact the Committee to apply for assistance